Last Revised: June 8th, 2015
Information We May Collect. Depending on the circumstances, we may collect and hold a range of different information about you, including information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, such as your name and contact details (“Personal Information”).
How We Collect Personal Information. We may collect your Personal Information in a number of ways, including when you provide information to us when you complete an application form, register an account on the Website, subscribe to our newsletter or contact us with a query or request.
How We May Use Personal Information. We may use Personal Information:
- To present the Website to you and others, including the content, features, applications, and functionalities made available via the Website.
- To provide you with notices about your account and to communicate with you about the availability of the Website, security and other Website-related issues, and to send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Website and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To fulfill our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To conduct analysis, research and development for the improvement of the Website and our other products and services, to provide you and others with an improved website and services and to customize your experience with the Website (such as by making it more relevant and useful to you and to refine our Website search services).
- For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new websites, products and services, enhancing, improving or modifying our services, identifying usage trends, conducting studies and analyzing the results of studies, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- If we reasonably believe it is necessary or appropriate: (i) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (ii) to comply with legal process; (iii) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions; (v) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (vi) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; or (vii) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may incur or suffer.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Information.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed. Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our employees, affiliates or third parties who provide services to us, including service providers and contractors that assist us with the purposes for which we use your Personal Information.
- To third parties to facilitate or implement a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business, or in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If we reasonably believe it is necessary or appropriate: (i) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (ii) to comply with legal process; (iii) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions; (v) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (vi) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (vii) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- We do not share any Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Other Information We May Collect. “Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as:
- Browser and device information;
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- Pages visited;
- Average time spent on the Website;
- Information collected through cookies and other technologies; and
- Aggregated information.
How We May Collect Other Information. We may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device. Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the Website and its services function properly.
- Through your use of the Website. When you visit the Website, we may track and collect Website usage data, such as your search history.
- IP Address. Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We may use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the Website, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Website and its associated services.
- From you. Information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information.
- By aggregating information. Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Website (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular zip code).
How We May Use and Disclose Other Information.
We may use and disclose Other Information for any lawful purpose, such as for research, reporting and analytic purposes and to improve the Website.
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as by combining your name with the state in which you live). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information that we maintain within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be fully secure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS.
The services are not directed to individuals under the age of 18, and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Website or its associated services.
The Website is controlled and operated by us from the United States, and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers (such as, but not limited to, the United States), and by using the Website you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules.
All American Oil & Gas, Inc.
9601 McAllister Freeway
San Antonio, TX 78216
Email address: email@example.com
Phone: (210) 226-1118
Please note that email communications are not always secure; please do not include sensitive information in your emails to us.