Over 100 Years Experience Of combined industry expertise

Click Here To Read More

How do you transfer a share certificate?

Wednesday April 29th, 2015

All share certificates are recorded in the official Share Register. In order to maintain an accurate register we request that you notify All American Oil & Gas of transfers by email, phone, or by mail. The physical share certificate along with the details of the transfer including the legal name of the new beneficiary or beneficiaries should be sent to the San Antonio office via certified, registered or insured mail, or via FedEx, UPS or DHL to All American Oil & Gas, Inc. ATTN: Share Transfer Documents, 9601 McAllister Freeway, Suite 221 San Antonio, Texas 78216. Once the certificate has been received with the instructions a new share certificate will be issued and the old share certificate will be destroyed. Newly issued certificates must be signed by the President and Secretary of the Company. The Company cannot accept unsigned or photocopied certificates as proof of ownership.

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | © 2018 All American Oil and Gas. All Rights Reserved
All American Oil and Gas