Over 100 Years Experience Of combined industry expertise

Click Here To Read More

How does a royalty interest change hands?

Wednesday April 29th, 2015

In order to transfer a royalty interest, All American Oil & Gas Inc. must be supplied with a properly executed and recorded transfer document such as a deed or assignment. The conveyance should be sent to All American Oil & Gas, Inc., ATTN: Division Orders, 9601 McAllister Freeway, Suite 221 San Antonio, Texas 78216. Upon receipt of the proper documents, a division order will be sent to the new owner and the change will be made in our disbursement system.

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | © 2018 All American Oil and Gas. All Rights Reserved
All American Oil and Gas